ACTIVIDAD DE RECUPERACION GRADO OCTAVO 8TH


lAS ACTIVIDADES DE RECUPERACIÓN DEBE SER IMPRESAS O TRANSCRITAS A MANO EN UNA HOJA DE EXAMEN.
LA FECHA LIMITE DE ENTREGA ES EL 10 DE AGOSTO DE 2018 EN EL SALÓN DE CLASE



COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS WITH THE WORDS FROM THE WORD BANK
a)    Remove        b) Enter               c) Press                               d) Select             e) Save

1) __________the “options” menu to make changes on your video game
2) __________the information to a USB flash drive.
3) __________The contact number before sending the text message
4) Don´t ____________the charger plug until the battery icon indicates a full charge.
5) ____________the power button to turn on the TV.

MAKE DECISIONS (AFFIRMATIVE OR NEGATIVE) ACCORDING TO YOUR MOM´S COMMENTS
6) (Mom) – Don´T study so hard, aren´t you tired?
(You)-You´re right mom, I_________a break
a) will go              b) will buy           c) will take          d) will play
7) (Mom) –Be quiet, your dad is sleeping on the sofa.
(you)- Oh really then I _______my guitar now.
a) will go              b) won´t play     c) will take          d) will play
8) (Mom)- sorry darling I don´t have much money today.
(you)- Really?, Then I_______________those shoes I wanted
a) will buy           b) won´t play     c) won´t buy      d) will go

9) (Mom) –honey,  You have a phone call
(you) – Ok mom, I________the call in my room
a) will go              b) will buy           c) will take          d) will play
10) (Mom) –It´s raining to hard!
(you)_ Oh no, then I _______ to the park

a) won´tgo              b) will buy           c) will take          d) will play



read and answer the questions

                                                         
You are that one who has a lot of expectations and you would like to achieve them. “My future plans and expectations”

    I often wonder about my future as I am about to finish Secondary School. The number one question on my mind is which profession should I choose?  I want a profession that will satisfy me, challenge me, and bring me joy. I believe that a job should be like a hobby. I want to love my work.
    First of all, As soon as I finish Secondary School, I will take the first important exam of my life - the final graduation exam. I will be tested in four different subjects: the English and German languages, biology, and chemistry. After my graduation, I will study at the Medical University to become a doctor.  
    But now, I am focusing my attention on finishing my studies. Also, before I have a family, I would like to travel overseas. I want to see countries like Japan, Finland and travel through the African continent. After I finish my education and travels, I plan to get married and have a family. I would like to live with my future family in a quiet, natural countryside setting.

 
A - Reading Comprehension .     Read the text carefully and do these activities:
                            Answer the following questions.

1-     Will the student in the text above be tested in French language?
2-     What will he do after his graduation?
3-      Does he want to travel and visit other country.?

: Say whether the sentences are true or false.

1-      The student is always thinking about his future job. ( …………… )
2-      He wants a well paid profession. ( ………………… )  

Match each word with its appropriate meaning.
1.      Career
a.       To get a university or college degree.
2.      Graduate
b.       Profession or job that people have a salary for the performed work.
3.      Hobby
 c.   Arrangement for doing something.
4.      Plan
 d.   An activity that we do for pleasure in our free times.

B- Mastery of language.
 Supply the punctuation and the capital letter where necessary.
(  if sarah earns enough money she will fly to england  )

 Reorder the words to get a meaningful sentence.
university / If/ I / I / go / will /. / Secondary school / the / my / pass / to /, /
                                                                                                                                                                    

 Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form. (first conditional)
1 – When I ( to get ) ………………… my diploma, I ( to start ) ……………. Work.
2 – Your parents ………. ( to be ) very proud of you if  you ………….. ( to get ) your B.E.M .


 
Situation of integration.
   Everyone in this life has his own future plans.

  •  Write a paragraph of not more of 8 lines in which you Describe your future plans and expectations for your future life.
  • Use time conjunctions , will, present continuous and conditional type 1.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

8th GRADE SEPTEMBER 24

PHRASAL VERBS ACTIVITIES - 8TH GRADE

Trabajo de recuperacion Eight grade