SEVENTH GRADE PAST SIMPLE SEPT 07




Camilo´s Weekend
1.     Read the following text.
Hi. My name is Camilo. I (have)____the most fantastic weekend. My dad, my uncles and I (go)____ to the Dinosaurs´ Park. I saw all kinds of dinosaurs, like T-Rex, a brontosaurus, a velociraptor, and my favorite dinosaur the triceratops.

I (get)_____ scared when I (see)____ the T-Rex with his mouth opened and his sharp teeth behind my dad and me, but then I (realize)______ there (be)_____ nothing to be afraid of because all dinosaurs there are made of stone.
  

See, that´s me on the picture holding a velociraptor’s mouth opened. They (be)______ the fastest
predators and they could kill almost any dinosaur, they were also very smart, they (hunt)____ in groups and could communicate with each other.

My dad (tell)_____ me there is a huge fossil in Colombia, in a town called Villa de Leyva. I can´t wait to go there and study about that dinosaur.

Now I know what I want to be when I grow up. I want to become a paleontologist, digging for fossils (dinosaurs´ bones).

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
When did Camilo go to the dinosaur´s park?___________________________
Can you find fossils in this country?____________________
Was T-Rex the fastest predator?________________________
What are dinosaurs made of at the park?____________________

WRITE THE PAST FORM OF THE VERBS AND THEIR MEANINGS
run
leave
take
sit
find
read
come
go
meet
think

My Weekend
Draw a comic strip about your weekend and write a paragraph using the verbs below

did homework.
did housework.
played videogames.
played sports.
went to the mall.
went to the park.
went to the cinema.
watched TV.
walked the dog.
ate ice cream 











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

8th GRADE SEPTEMBER 24

Trabajo de recuperacion Eight grade

PHRASAL VERBS ACTIVITIES - 8TH GRADE